Students evacuate Sheahan Hall due to Carbon monoxide scare

Wednesday night, around 9 pm, a Carbon monoxide detector went off in Sheahan Hall, sending students and employees out of the building and into the rainy night. Faculty directed residents to the student center, while officials investigated the alarm.

True to protocol, a firetruck, ambulance and multiple security cars lined up along the walkway between Sheahan and Leo Hall. Their lights and sirens lit up the sky and could be seen from across campus. A crowd of Marist security, firefighters and housing staff gathered outside of their vehicles. Continue reading

Advertisements